Dreaming of studying medicine in the US?
Then MDream! is for you. Creighton University has one of the few medical schools in the United States that accepts international students. Though students from all over the world want to study medicine in the U.S., few understand the degree of competition or the requirements for medical admissions.
We invite you to participate in Creighton's MDream!
In MDream! you will...
- Interact with real MDs, or Medical Doctors, and Creighton medical students.
- Research and learn how to apply to a U.S. medical school.
- Explore working in hospitals, clinics, and other medical settings.
- Advance your English skills: speaking, reading and writing.
- Meet a lot of new friends in charming Omaha, Nebraska.
- Is ranked a Top 250 World University (U.K. Times Higher Education)
- Enrolls 7,500 students (4,000 undergraduate)
- Has a cozy, convenient, and friendly campus in the center of Omaha
- Houses over 70 academic programs, including Medicine, Business, Pharmacy and Arts
- Offers Conditional Admission to qualified students who enroll in its Intensive English
Dates: July 15 through July 27, 2012
Maximum of 15 students selected for MDream!
Minimum requirements for admission to MDream!
High-Intermediate English skills and a satisfactory teacher/counselor recommendation
Program costs total $3,000 and include:
- Tuition for 2 credits at Creighton University
- Intensive English instruction
- Excursions, social and cultural activities
- Health insurance
- Local transportation
For More Information