How to Find Us
Card Services Office
Harper Center, Suite 1094
Welcome to Card Services!
Your Creighton ID is more than just a card; it is a tool to access many of the services available on campus. From board plans to building access, parking garages to vending machines, your ID card is the key.
The Card Services Office issues ID cards and name badges for students, employees and vendors. The printing of contractor badges and guest cards require authorization, which employees may request online. The various costs are included in the forms.
News and Announcements
- We keep adding off-campus merchants, like Noodles & Company, the Old Mattress Factory Bar & Grill and Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery!
- Manage your JayBuck$ account online or on-the-go with eAccounts.
- Download the Blackboard TransAct eAccounts App from iTunes (App Store) and make JayBuck$ deposits securely from your iOS device.
- Card readers have been installed in several Pepsi machines and four snack machines on campus.
- AMI photos are updated in real time from Card Services.
- Click on "About Card Services" to view office hours and location.
- Card Services is located in the Harper Center, Suite 1094.
- Online Portal for card management: deposits, spending history, report lost cards
- Division of Student Services
- Student Banking with U.S. Bank
- Workplace Banking with U.S. Bank
- University Dining Services (Sodexo)