How to Find Us
Tim P. Norton, MS, Ed.Dc, CFM
Assistant Vice President for Facilities Management
723 N 18th St
Phone: (402) 280-2780
Fax: (402) 280-2358
Have a maintenance concern?
If something in your building needs attention, please use the Service Request Form for routine items or call 280-2780 for emergencies.
As professional employees, we support Creighton's mission by providing quality services and the management of physical assets, and the stewardship of resources in accordance with University polices, values, regulatory requirements, and best practices.
Facilities Management is committed to:
- Conducting operations in a manner which demonstrates a high standard of personal integrity and organizational ethics.
- Acquiring and retaining high quality, well-trained employees.
- Developing and adhering to practices which conserve natural resources, promote the use of reusable resources, and protect the environment.
- Emphasizing a customer and community service - oriented approach.
- Developing and implementing programs and plans that optimize the
utilization of buildings and land.
- Enhancing the appearance of campus to attract new students and employees and to facilitate educational delivery.
The Facilities Management Team
The employees of Facilities Management, September 2013
Energy Star Partner
Creighton University is committed to continually improving our management of energy resources, which reduces both operating costs and related forms of pollution. We are proud to be part of the family of businesses who have joined with ENERGY STAR.
Tree Campus USA
The Arbor Day Foundation has named Creighton University a “Tree Campus USA University” for the fifth year in a row for its dedication to campus forestry management and environmental stewardship.
Tree Campus USA, a new national program launched by the Arbor Day Foundation, honors college and universities and the leaders of the campus and surrounding communities for promoting healthy urban forest management and engaging the campus in environmental stewardship.
More information can be found on the press release.