Each package must not exceed 70 pounds in weight and a maximum of 108 inches in length and girth combined. Click to learn How to Measure.
- The following are considered package service mail:
Packages or Parcels
Bound Printed Matter
- A number of quantity discounts are available for mailings of 200 or more pieces. Call Mail Services at 280-3880 for specifics. In addition, there are three subcategories of package service mail that may save postage. They are:
- Media Mail (known as "book rate," but it is not just for books)
- Bound Printed Matter (known as "catalog rate")
- Please contact Mail Services at 280.3880, and we will be happy to explain qualifying items and postage rates.