Travel & Transport
- Managed Travel Program Vs. the Internet
- Tickets and invoices are emailed to the scheduling party.
- Federal Government warnings and Public Announcements
- Location and Contact:
Concur has replaced ResX as our online booking method for domestic and simple international reservations including nonstop or one-stop airline reservations and car and hotel bookings.
ResX was the leader in the market for online booking tools and served our needs, but Concur has made the technological advancements that are necessary to make this a tool that Creighton could utilize long-term.
Online booking offers you control over your travel arrangements in the following ways:
- Your travel preferences are being considered while using the personal profile you build online.
- You have the power to plan trips, check fares, track itineraries, and book reservations for flights, hotels and cars quickly and accurately from a full range of travel alternatives.
- You can save frequent destination trips as templates, keep your itineraries accessible; easily change your personal profile information when necessary.
- You save money by selecting from a menu of lower priced options.
- (Over 18 million people in 100 countries and 60 percent of the Fortune 500 trust Concur with their travel and expense data)
Your personal profile has been uploaded to Concur from ResX for user as of 6.1.12
- Review the Quick Links & eTTekdash link on the Home Page
- eTTek Dash - designed specifically for T&T?s corporate travelers is a mobile app available for your Apple iOS, Android and Blackberry devices and soon to come on Windows Mobile
- Obtain e-receipts from airlines, hotels, rail and car rental companies provide the most accurate dataMobile Access under eTTekdash
- Book the reservation through Concur; Travel and Transport will process the ticket, e-mail an itinerary and send your e-ticket receipt
800-626-7298 / firstname.lastname@example.org