Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
One shuttle in operation providing service to all Burt Street lots.
PEAK TRAFFIC TIME
8:00 a.m.-10:00 a.m.
Burt St. will be back-up for East Shuttle & service to all lots.
- Burt St. will service lots between 17th and 30th Cumming to Cass.
- Buses will operate Monday through Friday, fall and spring semesters only. See Calendar for specific dates.
- Although there are no designated shuttle stops in the parking lots, the shuttles will drive through the lots to pick people up or drop people off near their vehicles.
- Service begins at the western most lot and progresses east as lots fill.
- When you leave campus during peak times, be sure to board the correct shuttle.
- Do not park outside stall lines. The 25-passenger vehicles require more space. Vehicles blocking traffic will be towed.
- If you have questions regarding the schedule or operation, please contact Mark Simanek at 402-280-2396.
No service during maintenance breaks:
10:30 a.m.-10:50 a.m.