We understand that attending college as an adult can be cause for some anxiety. Don't worry! University College is here to help. We'll walk you through the entire process (college search to graduation) step-by-step. Whether you're a first time college student, a transfer student or a lifelong learner taking classes for fun, let us help you. If you have any questions or require assistance, please call 402.280.2424 or email email@example.com.
The first steps to getting started at Creighton.
- Complete the FREE UC Application for Admission online.
- Have official copies of your high school transcript or GED sent to University College
- If applicable, have official copies of your college transcripts sent to University College
- If you're applying for financial aid, complete the FAFSA online. Need help? Contact the Education Quest Foundation (402.391.4033) or Educational Opportunity Programs (402.280.3300).
- Submit the application for the UC Dean's Merit Scholarship by May 1 for Summer, August 1 for Fall and December 1 for Spring.
- Submit the application for Osher Reentry Scholarship by the August 1 deadline.
What to do after you've been notified of your acceptance.
- Contact your UC advisor. Your advisor's contact information is included in your acceptance letter.
- Register for classes. Your UC advisor will help you choose your courses and process your registration.
- Plan to attend the New Student Orientation or obtain a copy of the UC Student Resource Booklet.
- Activate your BLUE account. Look for the NewJay email (if a valid personal email is not provided, a paper copy will be mailed to you).
- Login to your NEST account to view your student records.
- Login to your CUmail account to access your Creighton email.
- Obtain your Creighton student ID Card.
- Obtain your parking permit.