The University will confer the degree of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration on regular students who successfully complete all prescribed courses and fulfill the graduation requirements.
A candidate for degree must have earned 128 semester hours of credit with a QPA of 2.00 or above for all courses attempted at this University and a 2.00 average or above for all required courses in the field of concentration. All students must complete the course in Strategic Management (BUS471) with a grade of "C" or better.
In addition to the basic fields of study, in conjunction with the School of Law, offers a combined Business Administration-Law program - requiring a total of six years - which leads to both the BSBA with the Prelaw Business Major and the Juris Doctor degrees.
- apply knowledge, skills and technologies essential for business as a whole and in their chosen concentration
- integrate a broad and diverse liberal arts education with their business education
- communicate effectively, clearly and persuasively through appropriate mediums
- think critically and creatively about information, assumptions and arguments in order to develop innovative solutions to business and societal problems
- apply sound and coherent ethical principles to decision making in their personal and professional lives
- appreciate the responsibility of business to be an agent of change in society for the common good
Learn more about the College of Business