Creighton University requires all full-time students to have comprehensive health insurance. Enrollment in the University-endorsed health insurance plan is automatic for all full-time students. To learn more about the University plan, visit the Student Health Services website.
If you have current health insurance coverage, you must complete the online waiver to opt-out of the University-endorsed health insurance plan and have the charges removed from your tuition statement. There is a deadline for submission.
Completing the health insurance waiver
- Login to NEST by accessing the site directly or through MyCreighton.
- Enter NetID and BLUE password
- Choose "Student Services" tab
- Choose "Health Insurance" from the menu
- Choose "Online Waiver Process"
- Follow the required steps
If you have problems completing the online health insurance waiver, contact Student Health Services at 280.2735.