Creighton University policy requires that all students born on or after January 1, 1957 provide documentation of two doses of Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR) vaccine. The first dose is given at 12-15 months or age or later and the second does is given at 4-6 years of age or later, and at least one month after the first dose. History of disease is not acceptable. This University Policy is based upon current standards of the CDC. If you aren't able to provide proof of immunity, you must get a vaccination.
Failure to comply with this immunization requirement will result in a HOLD being placed on your student records which will block course registration and schedule changes.
Submitting your immunization dates
You can submit your immunization dates online through your NEST account.
- Login to NEST by accessing the site directly or through MyCreighton.
- Enter NetID and BLUE password
- Choose "Immunization Tracker" from the Main Menu
- Choose "Enter Additional Immunizations"
- Enter Immunization "MMR" from the drop down list
- Enter Date of Immunization
- Submit Information
You will need to provide dates for TWO doses of MMR.