Questions About Financial Aid
If you have questions about scholarship and grant opportunities or need assistance navigating the financial aid process, please contact your University College advisor. We're here to help.
For assistance with completing the FAFSA form online, please contact the Educational Opportunity Center at 402.280.3300. Funded by the Department of Education, the EOC provides adults with a variety of services such as academic advising, financial aid assistance and computer training. You can visit the EOC to find out more.
Accessing Your Creighton Financial Aid Information
You can view/accept your financial aid award information online by using Student Self Service. This is the same service used to register for classes and check midterm and final grades.
To login to Student Self Service for the FIRST TIME:
- Go to http://thenest.creighton.edu
- Click on Student/Faculty Login
- Your UserID is your NETID (printed on your student ID card) in CAPITAL letters
- Your PIN is the last 6-digits of your social security number
- Immediately upon logging in, you will be asked to create a unique PIN, along with a secret question and answer in the event that you later forget the new PIN
*Three failed attempts to login to Student Self Service will result in your account being disabled. If your account is disabled, call the Registrar's Office at 402.280.2702 to reactivate your account.