University Level Outcomes
In conjunction with Creighton University's participation in the Academy for the Assessment of Student Learning, six university-level outcomes were derived from two years of review and reflection on each school and college's mission statements, strategic planning documents, accreditation reports, and stated student learning outcomes.
In summary, the six university-level student learning outcomes state:
All Creighton graduates will demonstrate:
1. disciplinary competence and/or professional proficiency,
2. critical thinking skills,
3. Ignatian values, to include but not limited to a commitment to an exploration of faith and the
promotion of justice,
4. the ability to communicate clearly and effectively,
5. deliberative reflection for personal and professional formation,
6. the ability to work effectively across race, ethnicity, culture, gender, religion, and sexual
View the Statement of Creighton University's Student Learning Outcomes.