2010 AEA Grant Recipients
The Office for Academic Excellence and Assessment is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2010 Faculty Development Grants for the Assessment of Student Learning/Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
To view the abstracts of the successfully funded projects click the following links:
Assessment of Clinical Reasoning throughout the Physical Therapy Curriculum and Beyond
- Julie Ekstrum, PT, DPT, CCS Principal Investigator
- Jennifer Furze, PT, DPT
- Lisa Black, PT, DPT
- Gail M. Jensen, PT, PHD, FAPTA
- JB Barr, PT, DPT, OCS
- Maya M. Khanna, Ph.D., Principal Investigator
- Laura L. Finken, Ph.D.
- Amy Badura Brack, Ph.D.
- Brian Kokensparger, M.C.S., Principal Investigator
- John Mordeson, Ph.D.
- Sally O'Neill, Ph.D.
- Lee E. Morrow, M.D.
- Mark A. Malesker, PharmD
- James Clifton, S.J.
- Kelly A. Gould, RDH, MA
- Kathleen Flecky, OTD, OTR/L
- Debra L. Ponec, Ed.D., Principal Investigator
- C. Timothy Dickel, Ed.D., NCC
- Jeffrey M. Smith, Ph.D.
- Brian Henriksen, Ph.D.
- Nasr Alsharif, Ph.D.
- Steve Riedl, MISM, MCSE/MCSA
- Gina Merys, Ph.D., Primary Investigator
- Beverly A. Doyle, PhD., Primary Investigator
- Lisa L. Black, PT, DPT, Principal Investigator
- Jennifer A. Furze, PT, DPT
- Teresa M. Cochran, PT, DPT, GCS, MA
- Gail Jensen, PT, PhD, FAPTA
- Charles Timothy (Tim) Dickel, Ed.D.
- Sharon R. Ishii-Jordan, Ph.D.