The Office for Academic Excellence and Assessment is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2012 Faculty Development Grants for the Assessment of Student Learning/Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
To view the abstracts of the successfully funded projects click the following links:
Rubric and Remediation Case Development for a "Brown Bag" Drug Utilization Review Activity
- Kimberley Begley, PharmD, Co-principal Investigator
- Shana Castillo, PharmD, MBA, Co-principal Investigator
- Sam Augustine, PharmD
- Amy Pick, PharmD, BCOP
Grading Rubrics for Writing Projects in Interdisciplinary Education: Strategies for Developing a Consistent Application of Rubric Criteria
- Isabelle Cherney, PhD
- Tracy A. Chapman, M.Ed.
Assessing Critical Thinking Skills in Occupational Therapy Students using the Health Sciences Reasoning Test
- Anna Domina, OTD, OTR/L, Co-principal Investigator
- Wen-Pin Chang, Ph.D., Co-principal Investigator
- Kathleen Flecky, OTD, OTR/L
- Lou Jensen, OTD
- Keli Mu, Ph.D.
- Brenda Coppard, Ph.D.
- Al Bracciano, Ed.D.
- Joy Doll, OTD
- Bette Poutre
- Yongyue Qi
Problem/Project-Based Learning in Upper Division Physics Courses: New Pedagogies and Student Learning and Epistemologies
Assessment of Essential Clinical Reasoning Skills: Development of a Grading Rubric
- Jennifer A. Furze, PT, DPT, PCS, Principal Investigator
- Lisa L. Black, PT, DPT
- Teresa M. Cochran, PT, DPT, GCS, MA
- Julie E. Hoffman, PT, DPT, CCS
- Gail M. Jensen, PT, PhD, FAPTA
Assessment of Health Science Students Engaged in an Interprofessional Fall Prevention Program
- Amy Ryan Haddad, PharmD, Principal Investigator
- Kelli Coover, PharmD, CGP
- Joy Doll, OTD, OTR/L
- Teresa Cochran, PT, DPT, GCS, MA
Women's Health Curriculum for Internal Medicine Residents: Implementation Based on Identification of Knowledge and Comfort Level Deficits in Residents
- Stephanie Hartman, M.D., Principal Investigator
- JoAnn Porter, M.D.
- Rachel Bonnema, M.D.
Integrating Ignatian Values into Inter-Professional Continuing Education for Healthcare Professionals at Creighton University: A Prescription for Lifelong Learning
- Sally C. O'Neill, PhD, Primary Investigator
- Lee Morrow, MD
- Mark Malesker, PharmD
- Jeff Klein, BSBA
- James Clifton, SJ
Transcultural Competence & Perceptions of Interdisciplinary Healthcare in Students: An Outcomes Study of a China Immersion Program
- Kirk Peck, PT, PhD, CSCS, CCRT, Primary Investigator
- Cathy Carrico, MS, APRN_NP
- Keli Mu, PhD, OTR/L
- Alfred Bracciano, EdD, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Lou Jensen, OTD, OTR/L, C/NDT
Assessment of Student Attitudes and Participation in Low Income Dental Clinics
- Terry Wilwerding, DDS, M.S.Ed, M.S.
Faith Development in the College Years and its Impact on Identity and Choices
Tracking Transformation: Developing a Database to Longitudinally Assess the Impact of Immersion/Travel Classes to the Developing World/Poverty-Stricken Areas
- Carol Zuegner, PhD, Principal Investigator
- John O'Keefe, PhD
- Tim Guthrie
- Tom Kelly, PhD
- Mark Wierman, PhD
- Alice Smith