- ABCMouse Aesop's Fables
- Aesop's Childhood Adventures
- Alphabet: L'Imagerie de Paris
- American Book Company New Education Readers
- Best in Children's Books
- Val Biro: Ginn and Company
- Val Biro: The Wright Group Fables from Aesop
- Val Biro: Award Publications
- The Book of Knowledge 1941
- Book Trails
- Calligraphics' Facsimiles of Felix Lorioux' Illustrations
- Carlson Fable Collection Catalogues
- Chick-fil-A "Aesop's Sticker Fun"
- Chick-fil-A "Between the Lions"
- Child's Play Flip Up Fairy Tales
- Child's World: Children's Illustrated Classics: Aesop's Fables
- Chouetteditions.com Fables de La Fontaine
- Classics Illustrated Junior
- Colección "mis fábulas"
- Colección 55
- Contes et Fables d'Animaux
- Cottage Garside Readers
- Cottage TheatrePhonics Plays
- Creative Approaches to Language
- Dharma Jataka Tale Series
- Dominie Collection of Aesop's Fables
- Dreamland Aesop's Fables
- El Gato de Hojalata Coleccion de Fabulas de Esopo
- El Libro de Oro de los Ninos
- Fablio the Magician
- Fabulas de Animales
- Fábulas de Ayer para Niños de Hoy
- Fábulas de Mayor a menor
- Fábulas de Mi País
- Fraggle Fables
- Gage Educational Publishing: Seven Fables from Aesop
- Haddock Hirata Series
- Hot Dots Jr. Famous Fables
- Human Cultural Enterprise Company
- Imparo a Leggere
- B. Jain Pegasus Aesop's Fables
- John Martin's Big Book
- Joie Hirata Series
- La Fontaine's Cabinet
- Leo Fábulas
- Les Éditions Variétés: La Fontaine a Colorier
- L.K. Aesop's Story Korean
- LaGalera Fábulas
- Le Bestiaire du Capucin
- Lito Collection "Fabliaux"
- Contes de Ma Mère-Grand
- Magic Wagon Short Tales
- Mango Aesop's Fables
- McGuffey's Eclectic Reader
- Miles Kelly Aesop's Fables
- Mini Fables a Colorier
- My Book House (1920-28)
- My Book House (1937-71)
- My Kids World Preschool Moral Stories
- Nagaoka Shoten Square Fable Books
- Onyx Translations
- Pellerin of Épinal
- Philips Livre-Disque Books & Records
- The Picture Treasury of World Fables
- P.M. Productions Aesop's Fables
- Protea Animal Tales (South Africa)
- Publications International
- Readers Digest Young Families Famous Fables
- Read-it! Readers
- School Reading by Grades
- Seis Fabulas by Jacobo Ficher for Piano
- Shanti Large Print Aesop's Fables
- Shanti Large Print Tales from Panchatantra
- Shanti 22 Famous Aesop's Fables
- Sigmar Las Fabulas de Esopo
- Sommer-Time Classic Series
- Song Ngu Viet-Anh
- Stories to Grow On
- SVE Book Cassettes
- Tadpoles Tales
- Tales of Karadi the Bear
- Tales of Virtue
- Teacher Created Materials: Reader's Theater Booklets
- Teatro del Lector Booklets
- Thai Bilingual Pamphlets
- Thai Center for Book Lovers Bilingual Series
- Tormont Great Fairy Tales Treasure Chest
- Tormont Mini Treasure Chest of Great Fairy Tales
- Turkish Tales of Virtue
- Tyranno English (Korea)
- Tyranno English Workbooks
- Uncle Frank's Fables for Children
- Vetaplast Oi Mythoi tou Aisopou
- Young Folk's Library
- Young People's Stories
- Zeri Fables and Gunter's Fables
- 365 Successful Fables
Ten pamphlets of sixteen pages each, presenting various kinds of literature. Paperbound. ©2000 Publications International, Ltd. $1.00 from Hoopeston Books & Gifts. Hoopeston, IL, through eBay, March, '04.
Cooperation: Stone Soup. Adapted by Mary Rowitz. Illustrated by Sharron O'Neil. Pamphlet. Publications International, Ltd.. $0.10 from Hoopeston Books & Gifts, through eBay, March,'04.
Each pair of pages presents one full page of text and one of colored illustration. The picture of the cow maid holding her mop at the farmhouse's half-door is too good to miss! This cook/traveler proclaims from the start that his stone has magic qualities. A page at the end stops to reflect on cooperation in the light of the story.
Courage: The North Wind. Adapted by Sarah Toast. Illustrated by Sharron O'Neil.
Friendship: The Four Musicians. Adapted by Mary Rowitz. Illustrated by Wendy Edelson.
Generosity: The Gift. Adapted by Jennifer Boudart. Illustrated by Debbie Dieneman.
Honesty: The Honest Woodcutter. Adapted by Mary Boudart. Illustrated by Tammie Lyon. Paperbound. Publications International, Ltd.. $0.10 from Hoopeston Books & Gifts, through eBay, March, '04.
Each pair of pages presents one full page of text and one of colored illustration. The woodcutter here is perhaps a beaver, but he still uses an axe. A water sprite makes the usual triple retrieval. After selling the two precious axes, the woodcutter can give his wife and two children all the things they have dreamed of. There is no second phase in this telling; that is, no envious comrade tries to outwit the water sprite. A page at the end stops to reflect on honesty in the light of the story.
Humility: The Emperor's New Clothes. Adapted by Mary Rowitz. Illustrated by Sherry Neidigh.
Love: Johnny Appleseed. Adapted by Jennifer Boudart. Illustrated by Rusty Fletcher.
Moderation: The Fisherman and His Wife. Adapted by Sarah Toast. Illustrated by Rusty Fletcher.
Perseverance: The Tortoise and the Hare. Adapted by Carolyn Quattrocki. Illustrated by Tim Ellis. Paperbound. Tales of Virtue: Publications International, Ltd.. $0.10 from Hoopeston Books & Gifts, through eBay, March, '04.
Each pair of pages in this sixteen-page booklet presents one full page of text and one of colored illustration. Fast hare is always darting about, while tortoise takes his time and loves to paint pictures of nature around his house. A page at the end stops to reflect on perseverance in the light of the story.
Wisdom: King Midas. Adapted by Jennifer Boudart. Illustrated by Kristen Goeters.