Whether students enter Creighton University with a declared major or are "still deciding," many students will change majors at least once before a degree is granted. With so many possibilities available and a lifetime of work ahead, the Creighton Career Center encourages all students to invest time in planning to achieve academic and career success.
The following career assessments focus on a variety of different areas, such as personality, skills, interests, values, occupational options, career paths, and education programs compatible with your personal attributes.
- FOCUS (Free for Creighton students)
- New Users: Access Code = bluejay
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Take the Myers-Briggs career assessment through Jobs4Jays (cost: $14.00 - can pay via credit/debit card)
- Strong Interest Inventory
- Take the Strong career assessment through Jobs4Jays (cost: $14.00 - can pay via credit/debit card)
- CareerLeader (Business career self-assessment)
- Contact Jeremy Fisher for CareerLeader access
- Hue Are You
- Career Values Survey (by Donald Asher, Asher & Associates)
- Values Card Sort
- Campbell Interest and Skill Survey (CISS) Inventory
- Requires an appointment with a career counselor
You can meet with a career counselor in the Career Center to discuss your major and career options. Together you can decide what next steps are best for you. Contact us to make an appointment.