Interested in HAP?
To receive regular updates, email Olivia Shope to be added to the HAP listserve.
Thursday, April 4th
Fall 2013 Class Registration Information Session
Hixon Lied Room 361
The HAPSA Execs will be presenting the HAP class offerings for next semester along with their insight and suggestions. Bring any of your own scheduling questions and they'll be happy to help. Look here for the PowerPoint if you want to review the presentation.
Thursday, April 11th
Presentation over the University of Iowa by Jean Sheeley and Meghan Duffy
Hixon Lied Room 404
Jean Sheeley is the current Director at the University of Iowa and Meghan Duffy is a recent graduation of the University of Iowa's MHA Program. Come sit in on their presentation as they discuss the program's offerings and first-hand experience and advice.
HAPSA Executive Committee Elections
Want to become a leader and more involved in the HAP major? Consider running for an executive position for the 2013-2014 academic year! All positions are available - all we need from you is a completed application to be eligible. We will be collecting information from individuals running from April 1st until April 9th, with general voting occurring from April 10th to April 13th. Results will be announced on April 14th.
Here are the positions:
- President - Plans and facilitates HAPSA and executive meetings, delegates tasks and handles meeting notes, emails the list serves about upcoming events, meets and speaks with prospective and current students
- VP of Programming - Contacts and networks with potential speakers and helps plan other HAPSA events, updates the HAPSA Facebook page about upcoming events
- VP of Administration and Marketing - Handles paperwork and facilitating marketing of meetings and events for HAPSA, takes and distributes the minutes at Exec meetings, reserves rooms for HAPSA events, produces the HAP Newsletter once a semester
- VP of Finance & Alumni Relations- Handles HAPSA finances and student organization funds with Creighton Federal; plans potential fundraising events; compiles, organizes, and updates the Creighton University HAP Alumni document
- VP of Membership Development - Recruits members by visiting HAP 200 courses, recruits at the student involvement fairs, meets and speaks with prospective and current HAPSA members
- VP of Information Technology - Completes website training, updates website regularly, manages HAP and HAPINTEREST list serves, takes and adds names from events to list serves, assists in the production of the HAP Newsletter once a semester
Look here for the application. Good luck!
Saturday, April 27th
Upstream Brewing Company
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Join us in the Lounge at Upstream Brewing Company as we wish our seniors "farewell" and "good luck," while enjoying wonderful food and drinks provided. We'd love to have you join us!
Upstream Brewing Company
Downtown Old Market
514 South 11th Street