Please, do not cite without the author's permission.
- Clark, Terry D. and Jill N. Wittrock, Presidentialism and the Effect of Electoral Law in Post-communist Systems: Regime Type Matters. The article was published in Comparative Political Studies 38.2 (2005): 171-188.
Clark, Terry D. and Matthew C. Falvey, Measuring Party Fractionalization in Mixed Electoral Systems: A Research Note
Clark, Terry D., Presidential Strength under Different Measures of Party Fragmentation
- Falvey, Matthew C. and Terry D. Clark, Explaining the Effective Numbers of Parties Paradox in Post-Communist Europe: Presidents Matter (under review).
- Clark, Terry D. and Raivydas Simenas, Modeling the Effect of Executive-Legislative Relations on Democratic Stability (under review).
- Clark, Terry D., Ernest P. Goss, and Larisa Kosova, Women's Attitudes to Market Reform in Russia: The Importance of Income (under review).
- Clark, Terry D. and Nerijus Prekevicius, Extension of the Portfolio Allocation Model to Surplus Majority Governments: A Theoretically Salient Case Study (under review).
- Clark, Terry D. and Jennifer M. Larson, The Head of State in Premier-Presidentialism: Weak President or Strong President?