Getting Help In Courses

If you are having difficulty in a course in our department and need help, we encourage you to let your professor know that you need some assistance. Set up an appointment with your professor and discuss the problem.

If you have any special learning needs or are in circumstances which necessitate special consideration, please contact your professor at the beginning of the semester. If you have a documented disability and wish to discuss academic accommodations, please contact your instructor within the first week of class or as soon as possible. Students who believe that they have a disability that may influence their academic performance, but who have not yet had the disability documented, should immediately contact and meet with Denise Le Clair, Coordinator of Services for Students with Disabilities. If a student suspects a disability, he or she can meet with the Academic Success Counselor at Creighton's Counseling and Pyschological Services