Admission into Creighton and the Education Department as an Undergraduate. Please apply to the program through Undergraduate Admissions.
Education undergraduate teaching certification admission requirements - Students apply in their sophomore year
Requirements for Admission to the Graduate School:
Application deadline for the MA: December 1*
- Earned Bachelor's degree with 3.2 cumulative grade point average
- Graduate Record Exam (GRE) - at least 500 on the Verbal section of the exam. Applicants can be admitted on probationary status for GRE scores from 450-499. Probationary status means that the student must receive a B in the first three courses that the student takes in the program to remain in the program. We accept scores from the past 10 years.
- Completed Graduate School application form and application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Three recommendations (electronic recommendations are available with the online application or the form is available here)
*The Five Year BA/MA Program with Teacher Certification requires 30 hours in theology for the BA and 27 hours in theology for the MA. If a student does not apply, gain acceptance, and take the course work for the fifth year MA portion of the program, then that student will need to complete six additional hours of theology (two 500-level courses) to complete the BA in theology, which normally requires 36 hours.