Here you will find information about general resources at Creighton University and web sites about mental health. For information about specific situations, conditions, or diagnoses, please see our Self-Help page. If you have suggestions for additional resources, please let us know.
For information about specific situations, conditions, or diagnoses, please see our Self-Help page
- NEW!!! Healthy Body Image Program: Want to be more aware of health and wellness in your life? Participate in a research initiative and take this online Healthy Body Image screening to receive personalized feedback! The survey is quick and smart phone compatible! thriveon.com/hbi/creighton Upon completon you will be provided with online/mobile programs and resources. You are also welcome to contact Counseling Services for help!
- The Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection (The University of Chicago)
--A wonderful collection of information from college counseling centers around the country- information is organized by topic
--Information and articles about general physical and emotional health for college students
- Campus Blues
--Lots of information about challenges and issues faced by college students
- Psychology in Daily Life (American Psychological Association)
- American Psychological Association's Help Center
- Mental Help Net
--Covers a wide variety of mental health issues
- Psych Central (John Grohol, Psy.D.)
--Mental health articles and resources
--Books about mental health topics recommended by therapists
- Psych Web (Russ Dewey, Ph.D.)
--Resources in psychology and mental health from Georgia Southern professor, Russ Dewey, Ph.D.
- Internet Mental Health
--Great resource for specific mental disorders