These website links are provided for educational purposes. They offer generally accurate information from a neutral values stance. Counseling and Psychological Services does not specifically endorse any of the values-based advice offered on these links. In making decisions, you are urged to seek out sources of information and wisdom that reflect your personal values as well as the religious, ethnic, and cultural traditions to which you adhere.
- The Dance of Anger: A Woman's Guide to Changing the Patterns of Intimate Relationships (Lerner)
- The Anger Workbook (Bilodeau)
- How to Control Your Anger Before It Controls You (Ellis & Tafrate)
- When Anger Hurts (McKay, Rogers & McKay)
- Angry All the Time: An Emergency Guide to Anger Control (Potter-Efron)
- Letting Go of Anger: The Ten Most Common Anger Styles and What to Do about Them (Potter-Efron & Potter-Efron)
- Anger: The Misunderstood Emotion (Tarvis)