Mental Health Screening for
Online Relaxation Exercises
Try them out!
These website links are provided for educational purposes. They offer generally accurate information from a neutral values stance. Counseling and Psychological Services does not specifically endorse any of the values-based advice offered on these links. In making decisions, you are urged to seek out sources of information and wisdom that reflect your personal values as well as the religious, ethnic, and cultural traditions to which you adhere.
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook (Bourne)
- Brain Lock: Free Yourself from Obsessive-Compulsive Behavior (Schwartz & Beyette)
- Relaxation and Stress Reduction Workbook (McKay, et al.)
- Stop Obsessing (Foa)
- The Shyness and Social Anxiety Workbook (Antony & Swinson)
- You Mean I Don't Have To Feel This Way? New Help for Depression, Anxiety, and Addiction (Dowling)
- Virtual Pamphlet Collection: Anxiety (The University of Chicago)
- National Institute of Mental Health: Anxiety (NIMH)
- Are You Living in Fear? Getting a Handle on Panic Attacks (The University of Texas at Austin)
- Anxiety: An Online Workshop (The Texas Woman's University)