These website links are provided for educational purposes. They offer generally accurate information from a neutral values stance. Counseling and Psychological Services does not specifically endorse any of the values-based advice offered on these links. In making decisions, you are urged to seek out sources of information and wisdom that reflect your personal values as well as the religious, ethnic, and cultural traditions to which you adhere.
- Virtual Pamphlet Collection: Alcohol and Substance Use (The University of Chicago)
- The Higher Education Center for Alcohol and Other Drug Prevention (U.S. Department of Education)
(For Parents) http://www.edc.org/hec/parents/
(For Students) http://www.edc.org/hec/students/
- SAMHSA's National Clearinghouse for Alcohol and Drug Information
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (National Institute of Health)
- Alcohol and Drugs (University at Buffalo)