These website links are provided for educational purposes. They offer generally accurate information from a neutral values stance. Counseling and Psychological Services does not specifically endorse any of the values-based advice offered on these links. In making decisions, you are urged to seek out sources of information and wisdom that reflect your personal values as well as the religious, ethnic, and cultural traditions to which you adhere.
- Healing After the Suicide of a Loved One (Smolin & Guinan)
- The Healing Sorrow Workbook (Mayo)
- Seven Choices: Taking the Steps to New Life After Losing Someone You Love (Neeld)
- When Parents Die (Myers)
- Virtual Pamphlet Collection: Grief (The University of Chicago)
- Life After Loss: Dealing With Grief (The University of Texas at Austin)
- The Grieving Process (University at Buffalo)