These website links are provided for educational purposes. They offer generally accurate information from a neutral values stance. Counseling and Psychological Services does not specifically endorse any of the values-based advice offered on these links. In making decisions, you are urged to seek out sources of information and wisdom that reflect your personal values as well as the religious, ethnic, and cultural traditions to which you adhere.
- The Student Counseling Virtual Pamphlet Collection (The University of Chicago)
--A wonderful collection of information from college counseling centers around the country- information is organized by topic
- Psychology in Daily Life (American Psychological Association)
- American Psychological Association's Help Center
- Mental Help Net
--Covers a wide variety of mental health issues
- Psych Central (John Grohol, Psy.D.)
--Mental health articles and resources
--Books about mental health topics recommended by therapists
- Psych Web (Russ Dewey, Ph.D.)
--Resources in psychology and mental health from Georgia Southern professor, Russ Dewey, Ph.D.
- Internet Mental Health
--Great resource for specific mental disorders