These website links are provided for educational purposes. They offer generally accurate information from a neutral values stance. Counseling and Psychological Services does not specifically endorse any of the values-based advice offered on these links. In making decisions, you are urged to seek out sources of information and wisdom that reflect your personal values as well as the religious, ethnic, and cultural traditions to which you adhere.
- I Can't Get Over It: A Handbook for Trauma Survivors (Matsakis)
- You Are Not Alone: A Guide for Battered Women (Rouse)
- Violence in Gay and Lesbian Domestic Partnerships (Renzetti & Miley)
- Is Your Relationship Heading into Dangerous Territory? (The University of Texas at Austin)
- Questions and Answers About Memories of Childhood Abuse (APA)
- Rape, Abuse and Violence (University at Buffalo)