Creighton University's Center for Health and Counseling once again offers the "Shoo the Flu at CU" campaign--all Creighton students receive a flu shot for free! All you have to do is come to one of our clinics with your CU ID and a rolled up sleeve.
For simple, straightfoward information on Influenza and other illnesses, visit...
Thanks to the School of Pharmacy and Health Professions with their help for this video!
"Shoo the Flu" campus clinics are over for the fall semester. If you would still like to be vaccinated, please call Student Health Services to schedule an appointment--402.280.2735--option 2. Vaccines will be adinistered as long as supply is available.
TO PREVENT THE FLU....
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay Home when you are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough
- Wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Get Vaccinated
- Practice other good health habits
- Get Plenty of Rest
- Manage your Stress
- Eat a Well-Balanced Diet
- For more health information, you can also visit our Student Health 101 online newsletter!
How do I know if it REALLY is the FLU?
Seasonal flu vaccine for 2013/2014 is recommended for all college students.