Creighton University's Center for Health and Counseling once again offers the "Shoo the Flu at CU" campaign--all Creighton students receive a flu shot for free! All you have to do is come to one of our clinics with your CU ID and a rolled up sleeve.
For simple, straightfoward information on Influenza and other illnesses, visit...
Thanks to the School of Pharmacy and Health Professions with their help for this video!
"Shoo the Flu at CU" is the annual flu campaign aimed at providing all Creighton Students a FREE dose of flu vaccine.
"Shoo the Flu" campus clinics are now over for 2012.
If you still would like a dose of vaccine, please call
Student Health Services to arrange a time-402.280.2735.
WAYS TO PREVENT THE FLU....
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay Home when you are sick
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough
- Wash your hands
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Get Vaccinated
- Practice other good health habits
- Get Plenty of Rest
- Manage your Stress
- Eat a Well-Balanced Diet
- For more health information, you can also visit our Student Health 101 online newsletter!
How do I know if it REALLY is the FLU?
Seasonal flu vaccine for 2012/2013 is recommended for all college students.