Creighton University's 2013-14 Student Health Insurance Program Provider
Creighton University's 2013-14 Student Health Insurance Program is provided by United Healthcare. To learn more, please visit our webpage for Creighton students at www.uhcsr.com/Creighton
Creighton's Student Health Insurance Program
Creighton University takes the health and success of its students very seriously. We believe a healthy student is a successful student! All full-time students are required to have health insurance. For more information on Creighton's requirements for full-time students, please visit our Health Insurance Requirements page.
If you are in need of health insurance, Creighton's Student Health Insurance Program is here for you! Benefits of our plan include...
- Our plan is designed for today's college student and his/her dependents!
- All of your care at the Center for Health and Counseling--on campus at the Harper Center!
- For more information on the great benefits, go to www.uhcsr.com/Creighton
Informational meetings regarding the 2014 insurance plan benefits are scheduled on the following dates:
· 3:30 pm Friday, August 22 3048 Harper Center
· 6:00 pm Monday, August 25 105 Skutt Student Center
· 6:00 pm Tuesday, August 26 104 Skutt Student Center
· 6:00 pm Wednesday, September 3 105 Skutt Student Center
· 6:00 pm Monday, September 8 3027 Harper Center
Important Note Regarding Contraceptive Coverage from Creighton University's Student Health Insurance Plan
The organization (Creighton University Student Health Services) that sponsors the group health plan (Creighton University Student Health Insurance Program) has certified that it qualifies for a temporary enforcement safe harbor with respect to the Federal requirement to cover contraceptive services without cost sharing. During this one-year period, coverage under your group health plan will not include coverage of contraceptive services.
Health Insurance Requirements at Creighton
If you have any questions about health insurance requirements, please visit our Health Insurance Requirements page.