Harper 1034, Ground floor
Omaha, Nebraska 68178
Phone: (402) 280-2735
Fax: (402) 280-1859
Monday, Thursday, Friday 8:00-4:30
Creighton University has immunization requirements for all students registered for classes on campus to protect the health and well-being of our campus community.
- View vaccination requirements here.
- Vaccination data must be filed by July 1st prior to moving into residential housing (Mail scantron form provided by the University).
- Additional vaccination records are accepted via:
- Fax: 402-280-1859
- Email scanned documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to:
Student Health Services
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
- Intensive English Language Institute students ONLY must complete this form PRIOR to arrival in the U.S.
Health Science Students
- Students registered in a health science program (Dentistry, EMS, Medicine, Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy) must complete ALL Health Science requirements, except for seasonal flu vaccine, BEFORE classes begin unless instructed otherwise by the school/program.
- This video presentation reflects current requirements as of June 2014.
Request a copy of your immunization record
- Use Immunization Tracker in your NEST account (http://thenest.creighton.edu).
- Record requests are processed daily during regular business hours and usually within 24 hours of the request.
* Residential students who fail to meet the immunization compliance deadlines results in the following:
- July 1st: Registration hold
- August 1st: $150 fine (refundable until September 12th)
If you have questions regarding the immunization requirements, contact Sue Weston, RN (402-280-1789 email@example.com)