...because our students deserve quality care
Student Health Services, as a unit within the Division of Student Services, is dedicated to students' health and well-being.
For New & Returning Students...
- For Health Insurance....If you elect to not have the Creighton University Health Insurance Plan, please visit your NEST account and complete the online waiver process available on-line as of July 1, 2013. The waiver process deadline is September 6, 2013. This is required of ALL FULL-TIME Creighton Students. Part-time students are
not eligible for the student plan.
- For Required Immunizations....Please visit our "Immunization Tracker" at (http://thenest.creighton.edu), log in to your nest account, and record your immunization history in our "Immunization Tracker". Information on how to use the Immunization Tracker. Download a complete listing (pdf file) Immunization data must be reported before August 1, 2013. Students who will be residing in campus housing will not be permitted to move in without immunization data on file.
Health Sciences Students: Immuization data is accepted via fax-402.280.1859; scanned documents firstname.lastname@example.org; or mailed to our office. Initial vaccination data should be reported using the Health History form sent by your school.
- For Information about Shoo the Flu at CU...
- Questions? Call us at 402.280.2735
For All Creighton Students...
- Notice of Health Services Privacy Practices
- Creighton University Immunization Requirements
Health & Wellness Resources...
- Peer Education