Every student studies differently. Figure out what works for you. The best students are not necessarily the smartest but are those who know how to study.
Top Ten Tips
1. Meet your professor
2. ALWAYS go to class
3. Make a schedule to manage your time more effectively
4. Read with a purpose
5. Take quality notes
6. Study smarter, not harder
7. Remember how you forget
8. Learn from mistakes on your exams
9. Know yourself and what works for you
10. Know the resources Creighton has to help you study more effectively.
Questions? Kevin Powers, Academic Success Psychologist
Inside Billy's Backpack!
Needing help with time management? You're getting B's and C's and you want A's and B's? You're studying for hours but you still don't "get it"? Take a peek in Billy's backpack! He can help!