- Tornado Drill Update
- Tornado Awareness - Being Prepared!
- CUAlert Testing on Dec 2
- Tornado Preparedness Drill Set for April 8
- CUAlert Notifies Campus of Closings
- Test Successful; CUAlert Announces Snow Closings
- CUAlert Testing on Nov. 6
- EBS Participants - Important Information
- Emergency Broadcast System - Update
CUAlert Testing on Dec. 2
Creighton University will test its campus emergency notification system, CUAlert, on Dec. 2 at 12:20 p.m. Keeping students, faculty and staff well-informed when there is an emergency or crisis is a University priority. CUAlert uses multiple channels to deliver emergency notifications to the Creighton community such as weather-related University closings. Make sure to maximize the efficiency of the system by providing multiple ways to be reached (ie., e-mail, phone, cell phone, work phone, home phone, text messaging, etc.) The system is only as good as the data it holds.
Prior to Dec. 2, simply log on to http://www.creighton.edu/cualert/ and follow the instructions. If you have not registered, do so. If you have registered, check that your information is still accurate.
Effective emergency response requires personal preparedness and planning by all of us in the Creighton community. Do your part!