CLASSIC UPWARD BOUND is designed to assist youth from first generation and / or low-income families, whom exhibit academic potential in graduation from high school, and have a desire to pursue and obtain a post secondary education.
Participants receive instruction in writing, mathematics, and science on the Creighton University campus after school, workshops on Saturdays, and during the summer. In addition, student participants benefit from individual counseling, tutoring, and cultural enrichment.
Directions for Applying:
- The student and parent (s) must complete a Student Participant Application
- The parents (s) must complete the School Records Release form for release of High School Transcripts.
- The student must have the Observations form completed by their Guidance Counselor.
- The student must have the Teacher Evaluation form completed by their English, Math, and Science Teachers.
- The parent(s) must provide a source of verification for family income. One of the following sources must accompany the application: a) A copy of the most recent parent or family federal income tax form showing TAXABLE INCOME, or a statement from Social Security Administration, or the Department of Social Services.
The application must be completed and returned with the accompanying forms and /or letters to the Classic Upward Bound Program office with all supporting documentation before a student will be considered admittance.
MAIL ALL INFORMATION TO:
Classic Upward Bound Program
2500 California Plaza
Markoe Hall, #201
Omaha, NE 68178
If you have any questions, please contact our office at (402) 280-2958.