There are several ways to volunteer with ICC:
- Current Creighton University undergraduate students can volunteer to mentor an ICC student
- Creighton Faculty/Staff can volunteer to mentor a Gates Millennium Scholarship applicant
- Volunteer at our bi-monthly Saturday seminars
- Help eligible seniors apply to the Gates Millennium Scholarship
- Tutor ICC students in Math, Science, English, and History
- Help students study and prepare for the ACT test
How To Become a Volunteer
Contact the ICC Coordinator, Vanessa Rodriguez, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402.280.2311
All volunteers must complete a Criminal Background Check Acknowledgement and Authorization Form and attend a Working with Children and Vulnerable Adults training at Creighton University.
For more information, please visit the Creighton University, Office of Equity and Inclusion website.