Library Program Series: Introduction to Laser Cutting with Glowforge
December Library Program Series: New & Upcoming in the Library - Introduction to Laser Cutting with Glowforge
Date, Time: Mon., Dec. 12, 2022, 2:00-3:00 p.m. CST/1:00-2:00 MST
Deliverable: In person in the Library Classroom (RAL 217)
Facilitator: Devin Flint, University Libraries
Introduction to laser cutting using the Glowforge desktop laser cutter. After completing the workshop, participants will:
- Have a basic understanding of laser cutting
- Understand the Glowforge laser cutter specifically
- Know what it takes to make simple cuts, including selecting and preparing materials, and using the Glowforge app interface.
- See a live demonstration of the Glowforge and receive sample cuts.
- Know about the Creighton Libraries Glowforge Service
- Be prepared to take further individual training to operate the Glowforge themselves.
For questions and further information, please contact Devin Flint at DevinFlint@creighton.edu