Name _______________________________________________ Highest Degree _______________
I have a (check only one) ____ Nine Month Appointment ____ Twelve Month Appointment
I have been a full time faculty member at Creighton for _______________ years.
Phone #s -- Office ___________________
email Address ____________________________________________________________
I am applying for a fellowship for the _________ Summer 2011 _________Academic Year 2011-12
Please note that the 2011-12 fellowship training program will use the following schedule.
Summer 2011 May 16, 2011 through August 12, 2011
Academic Year 2011-12 August 22, 2011 through May 4, 2012
School or College_______________________________________________________
Prepare a written response to each of the following questions and attach it to your signed application.
1. Why do you want to be an eFellow?
2. What do you expect to obtain from your participation in the eFellowship Program?
3. What specific skills will you bring to the entire group of eFellows during you fellowship?
4. Describe the computer system and the software, including the operating system, that you routinely use at your campus office. (Be specific about the hardware components of the computer)
5. Describe the computer system and the software, including the operating system, that you routinely use at your home office.
(Be specific about the hardware components of the computer)
Are you planning a sabbatical leave during the academic year 2011-12
or 2012-13? ____ Yes ____ No
Have you been an eFellow in the past 4 years? _____ Yes _____ No
Applicant's Personal Website http://_______________________________________________
Applicant's Signature ________________________________________ Date ___________
Dept. Chairman's Signature ___________________________________ Date ___________
Dean's Signature ___________________________________________ Date ___________
Area VP's Signature ________________________________________ Date ___________
1. Two letters of recommendation from two different faculty members that are in your academic department. (Not necessary if you have been a previous eFellow.)
2. An optional personal statement you may wish to add in support of your application
3. The Director of the ADATC Center will contact you to schedule a personal interview after receiving all of your application materials. The interview will take place during February or March of 2011.
4. The ADATC Center expects to announce new fellowship
appointments by April 15, 2011.