Travelers may use the 24-hour, toll-free Emergency Travel Center phone number, 800-237-3950 for changes on the road or after normal business hours ONLY. This number appears on the itinerary accompanying each ticket.
Group and Meeting Travel Reservation Procedures
- Any department planning to sponsor meeting travel or that has a group of 10 or more people traveling to the same destination should contact the group department at Travel and Transport.
- For meetings and events with less than 10 participants, travelers should call the regular reservation number of 402-548-3282. In many cases, Travel and Transport may still be able to negotiate discounts.
- All employees who travel at least once per year should submit a completed traveler profile form to Travel and Transport to ensure their adherence to all pertinent details and preferences in the reservation process.
- The traveler is responsible for informing Travel and Transport of all personal travel information changes. This will include charge/credit card numbers, delivery address, phone number, title, medical restrictions, special meal requirements, airline frequent flyer account numbers, and seat preferences.
- Creighton University receives discounted parking at Park N Go located near Eppley Airport. Download the flyer and present when leaving the lot.
Creighton Online Reservation System
IRS Per Diem Rates Continental United States - See Accounting Services Website for current rate
Here is a link to CU Car Rental Agreements
All the new charges by airlines for baggage are explained in the Ultimate Guide to Airline Fees
Suggested Tipping Amounts can be found in the Travel and Transport Travel Guide on page 15.