Tuition, Fees, Room and Board 2014-15
- Tuition and Fees All schools - Fall 2014-Spring 2015
- Cost of Attendance - Undergraduate Schools for academic year 2014-15
- Cost of Attendance - Professional Schools for academic year 2014-15
- Summer 2014 catalog with tuition/fees
Freshmen and Sophomores are required to live on campus or at the home of parents /guardians unless special permission is granted from the Vice President for Residence Life.
The CU Business Office has a more detailed list of all tuition, fees, room and board.
Are you an Upperclassman or Professional student looking for Off-Campus Housing?
- Real Estate with Honors is the official off-campus Housing Listing Service for Creighton University. If you are an upperclassman or graduate/professional student seeking off campus housing, this service will help you locate apartments / rental properties in the Omaha metropolitan area.
- Law School annual housing survey
- Apartmenthomeliving Omaha Neighborhoods, Midtown Appartments