Consumer Information

Consumer Information

As part of the University’s participation in federal student aid programs, Creighton University, along with all other participating higher educational institutions, is required to provide information to potential and current students regarding a wide variety of academic, financial and personal use issues which should be considered when making a choice of which institution to attend for a college education. Below are listed the topics covered by this requirement and where you can find additional information. If you need assistance in locating a particular topic or you have technical problems, please let the Financial Aid Office personnel know so we can provide assistance.

Academic Issues

This information is available at the Registrar's website under the Bulletin for each year/school.

Educational Programs Offered
Instructional Facilities
Faculty & Credentials
Admission Requirements
Graduation requirements
Recruiter Compensation
Retention/Graduation Rates

Accreditation, Approval, Licensure Agreements
Academic and/or Articulation Agreements
Transfer Credit & Study Abroad Policies
Attendance Policy
Withdrawal (partial/full) Policy
Confidentiality of student records

Gainful Employment

Information about certificate programs requiring gainful employment disclosure is available here.

Student Life

Unless linked elsewhere the information about student life is available in the Student Handbook.

Services/Facilities for students with disabilities
Student Activities
Textbook Information
Copyright Infringement
Career/Job Placement Services
Computer Use/File Sharing

Constitution Day:
Each year, to commemorate this day, the Office of the Provost makes available to interested students copies of the US Constitution in small booklet form.

Voter Registration:
This information is provided to students in order to comply with Section 487(a)(23) of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and the National Voter Registration Act of 1993 (NVRA) that requires all higher education institutions to make available voter registration forms to their students.

Nebraska students, visit to register to vote in Nebraska.

For students from states other than Nebraska, visit to learn how to register to vote in your home districts and access necessary forms.


Financial information is available at the Financial Aid website.

Direct Educational Costs/Cost of Attendance
Rights/Responsibilities of aid recipients
Refund Policy & Return of Title IV Funds
Net Price Calculator

College Navigator
Available Financial Assistance
Verification Policy
Drug Law violation


Creighton University's Office of Financial Aid adheres to the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA) Statement of Ethical Principals and Code of Conduct.

Health & Safety

Information is available at the Public Safety website, unless otherwise linked.

Campus Security Policies
File Safety Policy
Crime Statistics
Fire Statistics

Missing Person Notification
Emergency Response/Evacuation
Drug/Alcohol Prevention Program
Vaccination Policy

Athletic Information

For the following, contact the Athletic Department Compliance Director:

Transfer out and Graduation Rates
Athletic Participation and Financial Support Report

Teacher Preparation Report

Contact the Education Department Chair

Institutional Complaint Process

If a student has a complaint against a school that they feel has not been adequately addressed by the institution's own adjudication procedures, the student has the option to file a complaint against the school through the appropriate state authorizing agency.  Below is the link to the State of Nebraska's Department of Education complaint form.  If questions arise regarding this process, please contact the Nebraska Department of Education for guidance.

State of Nebraska's Department of Education complaint form