Are you borrowing through the Federal Direct loan program?
Click on the flashing logo to complete your on-line master promissory note and your mandatory loan counseling.
Low-interest loans for educational expenses are available to students and families. Loans are a type of financial aid that must be repaid.
There are 3 types of loan programs offered at Creighton: Institutionally Administered Federal Loans, Federal Direct Loans and Alternative Private Loans.
- Direct Loan Program guide
- Loan Limits
- Loan Consolidation
- Interest rates
- Loan Repayment Calculators
- Repayment Options for Direct Loans
- National Student Loan Data System Go here to find out what lender or servicer is holding your current and past Stafford, PLUS and Grad PLUS loans.
- Your Loan History - where to find it
- Federal Department of Education Direct Loan information site