These loan programs are designed for eligible Graduate and Professional students . . .
For graduate / professional students with a loan period beginning after 7/01/2012, subsidized loans will not be available.
- Primary Care Loans - Primary Care loans are for Medical students and require a service commitment to practice in Primary Care for the life of the loan. The interest rate is a fixed 5%.
- Health Professions Loans - Dental and Pharmacy students may apply for these loan funds. Parental information is required on the FAFSA. The interest rate is a fixed 5%.
Your loan history
If you are seeking information on your past and present loans, go here for information.
The Federal Student Aid Ombudsman works with federal student loan borrowers to resolve loan disputes or problems from an impartial, independent viewpoint. If you have a problem with a federal student loan, you should contact the holder of the loan and try to resolve the problem. If you canít resolve the problem, contact the FSA Ombudsman at 1-877-557-2575 or www.ombudsman.ed.gov.
- Direct Loan Program guide
- Loan Limits
- Loan Consolidation
- Interest rates
- Loan Repayment Calculators
- Repayment Options for Direct Loans
- National Student Loan Data System Go here to find out what lender or servicer is holding your current and past Stafford, PLUS and Grad PLUS loans.
- Your Loan History - where to find it
- Federal Department of Education Direct Loan information site