These loan programs are designed for eligible undergraduate students . . .
- Federal Perkins and Federal Nursing Loans
- Federal Direct Loans - subsidized and unsubsidized and PLUS (Parent loan for dependent students)
- Alternative Loans
Your Loan History
If you are seeking information about your past and present loans, go here for information.
The Federal Student Aid Ombudsman works with federal student loan borrowers to resolve loan disputes or problems from an impartial, independent viewpoint. If you have a problem with a federal student loan, you should contact the holder of the loan and try to resolve the problem. If you can?t resolve the problem, contact the FSA Ombudsman at 1-877-557-2575 or www.ombudsman.ed.gov
- Direct Loan Program guide
- Loan Limits
- Loan Consolidation
- Interest rates
- Loan Repayment Calculators
- Repayment Options for Direct Loans
- National Student Loan Data System Go here to find out what lender or servicer is holding your current and past Stafford, PLUS and Grad PLUS loans.
- Your Loan History - where to find it
- Federal Department of Education Direct Loan information site