Other Useful Sites
- Admissions The entry into undergraduate and graduate/professional admissions offices.
- COOL Creighton's Office of On-line Learning, including a link to each state's contact for complaints about an on-line program.
- Net Price Calculator Creighton's Net Price Calculator will estimate the total federal and institutional scholarship and/or grant funds for which you may qualify as a new undergraduate student at Creighton. Please keep in mind that this is not an offer nor a commitment of funding to you from Creighton. It is only to give you an idea of what you may be eligible to receive in "free money".
- www.ecsi.net Creighton’s third-party servicer for the federal Perkins, Nursing, Health Professions and Primary Care loan programs. Promissory notes for all Creighton administered loans, including emergency loans are processed here.
- EducationQuest Foundation Omaha, NE: Free information about college cost calculators, loan programs, financial aid procedures.
- www.finaid.org A wide ranging topical website designed to answer common questions and provide information on financial aid topics. Numerous links to other related web sites are presented.
- www.affordablecollegesonline.org Information on college costs, financial aid, FAFSA filing tips.
- National Student Loans Data System The National Student Loan Data System (NSLDS) is the U.S. Department of Education's (ED's) central database for student aid. NSLDS receives data from schools, guaranty agencies, the Direct Loan program, and other Department of ED programs. NSLDS Student Access provides a centralized, integrated view of Title IV loans and grants so that recipients of Title IV Aid can access and inquire about their Title IV loans and/or grant data.
- The College Savings Plan of Nebraska This is a great way to save for college - it’s tax-advantaged, affordable and flexible. The plan is administered by the Nebraska State Treasurer and became operational January 1, 2001.
- www.students.gov A federal website for students with information ranging from the college selection process to job hunting.
- U.S. Selective Service System Register on line. Almost all male U.S. citizens, and male aliens living in the U.S., who are 18 through 25, are required to register with Selective Service. Your eligibility for consideraton for Federal financial aid depends on it.
- Scholarship Scam Alerts Need money for college? Doesn’t everyone? Unfortunately, in their efforts to pay the bills, many students and their families are falling prey to scholarship scams. The Federal Trade Commission cautions students to look for various tell tale signs.
- ROTC Creighton ROTC has many financial incentives to help you pay for your education while serving your country.