Student Individual International Travel

Student Individual International Travel

Studying Abroad?

All study abroad (credit-bearing programs, FLPAs) registration takes place through the Jays Abroad portal. Visit the Study Abroad website to explore programs and requirements.

Information for travelers during the COVID-19 Respiratory Illness Pandemic

Completing and International Clinical Rotation / Clerkship / Internship?

All students completing an international clinical rotation, clerkship or internship must register their "International Rotation".  Click on the "Apply Now" button and enter your program itinerary dates, then continue into the portal to complete all required forms. Once registered, you will be enrolled in the Creighton Global Travel Security Program, including travel health insurance.

This applies to Medicine (M1-4), Occupational Therapy, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Dental, Nursing, and Law students traveling individually.

Medical Residents are considered staff and must register their international travel HERE.

Student organization (group) travel registration instructions area available HERE.

Note:  You must complete this registration in addition to obtaining clearance through your program's experiential office.