- The Committee will serve to plan programs and events for graduate students aiming to provide a sense of community and ensure that all aspects of graduate student life are addressed by Creighton’s faculty, administration, and staff.
- As an organization within Creighton University, the Committee remains committed to fostering a sense of community rooted in the Jesuit ideals.
- The Student Life Committee aims to serve Graduate students in both their informal and formal pursuits through the duration of their enrollment in the Creighton University Graduate School.
Chair:Cody Barta, Biomedical Sciences
Members: Sanette Hall, Biomedical Sciences
Rochelle Wickramasekara, Biomedical Sciences
Ankita Aggrawal, Medical Microbiolgy & Immunology
- Promote healthy living, we organized a group of gardeners that maintained three plots in the Ignatian Gardens.
- GSG Bowling Event, March 23rd
- Healthy Meal Cooking Class, April 24th
- MudFactor Run, May 17th