- The Committee will serve to plan programs and events for graduate students aiming to provide a sense of community and ensure that all aspects of graduate student life are addressed by Creighton’s faculty, administration, and staff.
- As an organization within Creighton University, the Committee remains committed to fostering a sense of community rooted in the Jesuit ideals.
- The Student Life Committee aims to serve Graduate students in both their informal and formal pursuits through the duration of their enrollment in the Creighton University Graduate School.
Chair: Isha Pandya, Biomedical Sciences
Members: Cody Barta, Biomedical Sciences
Marsha Pierce, Biomedical Sciences
Rochelle Wickramasekara, Biomedical Sciences
Ankita Aggrawal, Medical Microbiolgy & Immunology
- Promote healthy living, we organized a group of gardeners that maintained three plots in the Ignatian Gardens. The gardening season ran from April-October, and provides the opportunity for networking.
- Promote active living by organizing that participated in the MudFactor Run.