- Contact Us
- Documents & Forms
- Online Writing Center
- Current Students
- Ed.D. in Leadership Studies
- Summer Faculty Fellowship
International Relations is an interdisciplinary degree designed for those seeking advancement or entry into intelligence, the military, foreign service, education, journalism, non-governmental organizations, and international business. Access website here.
Types of Degree: MA
Duration: Full time 18 months, part time 2 or 3 years
Cost: $730 per credit hour, plus university and technology fees
Number of Credits Required: Thesis program, 33 hours; non-thesis program 36 hours
Fellowship: Yes, competitive.
Program Start: August, January, June
Preferred Application Deadline: Domestic: August 1 for fall, December 1 for spring and May 1 for summer entry. International students should apply at least three months in advance of anticipated start date in order to get all paperwork processed.
This program is open to any college graduate who has an interest in international relations. Applicants may make up undergraduate deficiencies at Creighton University or other accredited universities.
1. Completed application and application fee
2. Three letters of recommendation (please use the electronic rec. process with the online application!). The recommendations should be completed and submitted by persons other than family members who are capable of assessing an applicant's performance in an academic or work setting.
3. Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
4. Graduate Record Exam (GRE) acceptable scores
5. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): All international applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in English language by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of 80 iBT (213 CBT/550PBT). International applicants who receive their baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited institution in the US, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Africa (English-speaking only) are NOT required to submit a TOEFL score report.