- Contact Us
- Documents & Forms
- Online Writing Center
- Current Students
- Ed.D. in Leadership Studies
- Summer Faculty Fellowship
Program Director: Dr. Isabelle Cherney
Eligible applicants must be admitted to the program and meet several criteria for the competitive award, including: commitment and achievements related to leadership at Creighton University and beyond, evidence of intellectual rigor and commitment to Creighton's mission, years of employment, performance in a master's degree program and job performance and potential.
Application deadline June 15, 2013
For more information contact Dr. Isabelle Cherney 402-280-1228
Types of Degrees: Ed.D.
Duration: 3-4 years
Number of Credits Required: 60
Cost: $880 per credit hour 2012/2013 tuition rates
Stipend/Fellowship: 2 presidential scholarships for Catholic Educational Leadership
Program Start: January, 2011
Preferred Application Deadline: Domestic: July 15 for fall, and December 1 for spring. International students should apply at least three months in advance of anticipated start date in order to get all paperwork processed.
Applicants must have a master's or equivalent professional degree from an accredited institution and submit the following documents:
1. Completed application form and $50 non-refundable application fee
2. Current Resume:, including leadership experience and personal statement of goals related to leadership.
3. Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended (no photocopies are accepted)
4. Three recommendations by persons familiar with the applicant's academic background, leadership potential, achievements, and personal qualities
5. Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): All international applicants from countries in which English is not the primary language must demonstrate proficiency in English language by submitting a minimum TOEFL score of 80 iBT (213 CBT/550 PBT). International applicants who receive their baccalaureate or higher degree from an accredited institution in the US, United Kingdom, Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or Africa (English-speaking only) are NOT required to submit a TOEFL score report.
6. Creighton University reserves the right to request GRE scores or a personal interview.
7. Two samples of the applicant's writing and/or research